Friday 10 February 2017

Make-Up Review: OFRA Liquid Lipstick

At long last ..I'm finally putting pen bto paper to review the OFRA liqui lipsticks.
I've been using for about a year now, and I have them in 5 diffrent shades.

A little background information on OFRA cosmetics (www.ofracosmetics.com):
Created by Ofra Gaito and her husband 
They're based in Ft Lauderdale, Florida
They're cruelty-free (leaping bunny certified)
Their product range includes highlighters, lipstick, eyeshadows, foundation as well as skincare.

OFRA liquid lipsticks come in 45 shades including some collaboration shades with YouTube beauty influencers such as MannyMUA and Kathleen Lights.
The formula is thicker than some of the other brands I've tried like NYX and Stila; it drys to a comfortable matte that doesn't feel tight or dry. The great thing about these lippies is that they don't flake and feather. They last all day without the need for touching up as long as you stay away from that greasy burger. It's not completely transfer-proof, I do get some lip prints on my coffee mug but I still love this formula. Dare I say it's my favourite...

Here are some lip swatches

Havana Nights
Queens

Malibu

Atlantic City
Americano


Where to find them...

You can order directly from OFRA cosmetics.com in the USA, they retail for about U$20.
In South Africa, you can purchase your online from ofracosmeticssouthafrica.com or from SAMIKA. They retail for about ZAR 320. OFRA cosmetics SA currently has a Valentines Day promotion until 13 February, 30% off all orders when you use the following code at checkout Valentine30.
SAMIKA store also has a sale on OFRA products and the liquid lipsticks are going for ZAR 240.


That's it my lovelies,

until my next post xoxo,

N


No comments:

Post a Comment